Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Thrift Store Find

Here is the finished product of one of my Projects in the Works. 014Remember this post? All of my frames looked very similar to that one. I found then at Love INC for between $.50 and $1.50 each, what a steal!! 011

To start, I painted the frames and spray coated with clear finish. 016All of this fabric was from my stash and most of the ribbon although I did have to buy some solids because I usually use prints for my towels. 012

I covered the old pictures and cardboard with fabric and attached the ribbons. 015For this project, spray adhesive is your friend!! I love it especially so I could keep the fabric straight and smooth on the front side while finishing the back. 013

I embellished them with a little something and still have  a few more to finish before I show those. Wouldn’t these be cute for a little girl’s bows?

017

1 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin