Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Custom Made Necklace FOR MEEEE!!


I custom ordered this necklace from Cymbaline's Designs. I did not have anything navy blue and really wanted silver so she made this one for me. To be totally honest, sometimes I am afraid of purchasing from a shop that has 1000's of sales becuase maybe they are busy etc. but..... this shop was AWESOME!! She answered all convos and custom made this to exact specifications!! oh, and did I mention how incredible it looked when it arrived in the mail. Perfectly wrapped with this cute little sticker and bow. It was a preasure to open and it felt like Christmas!! I love it so much! Thanks!


2 comments:

Sachiko said...

The kncklace is sooo pretty! I need to go to her shop and check it out!

Unknown said...

PRETTY!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin