Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fabric Wish List!!!

I always look around Etsy for cool fabrics that I cannot find in the fabric stores locally and these are a few of my “WANTED” right now.

fabricblog5

 

Sandi Henderson for Michael Miller Apple Dot Pink

 

 

 

 

fabricblog

 

Timeless Treasures Apple Collection, Apples in Cream

 

 

 

 

fabricblog2

 

 

Patty Young, Mod Dots in Paprika

 

 

 

fabricblog4

 

 

Funky Monkey YEARBOOK Fabric by Moda

 

 

fabricblog3

 

Alexander Henry 2D Zoo

2 comments:

Maiden Jane said...

Love those fabrics! You might want to have a look at contemporary cloth - it's an online fab shop and has lots of unusual choices!

Sewplicity said...

Hi Becky! I'm a fan of AH's 2D zoo also. Perhaps I'll get some when I run out of my Michael Miller Zoology. Great fabrics!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin