Thursday, October 15, 2009

Craft Hope comes to GR!!!!

Craft Hope Spreading seeds of hope one stitch at a time


For some time I have had the "Craft Hope" button on the left hand side of my blog. I found this blog soon after the last project was complete: SOCK MONKEYS!. It is probably best that I didn't see it in time because my last attempt at a sock monkey drew quite a few laughs. Well, GUESS WHAT!!! Craft Hope is partnering with Margaret's Hope Chest to provide a quilt to each child in the Grand Rapids (Michigan) Public School system who is homeless during the Christmas season. I currently live in Jenison and it is about 10 minutes away from GR so this is especially neat!! Soo, spread it around and blog and tweet or talk on the phone.. whatever you do so we can help Craft Hope and Margaret's Hope Chest meet their goal. Deadline is November 15!

2 comments:

The Little Miss said...

i love ur etsy store. I also would love to feature you!
If you would like please check out my blog for a giveaway : littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
xo
Priscila

Hoity Toity Baby said...

This is a great thing! I'll tweet about it for you and face book it as well!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin