Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Baby Shower Decorations

Like I said yesterday, my sister-in-law’s baby shower is coming up soon and I am in charge of decorations. We are doing brown, blue, green and yellow for theme colors since it is a boy. I have been looking around Etsy and so far this is what I have seen. shower6

This is a fabric banner in one of my favorite Michael Miller Lines from Giggleberry Creations.

 

 

shower

Sweet Treats Flower Lollipops from GiggleBugBaby

 

 

 

shower2 Champagne Diaper Cupcakes from NothingButHandmade

 

 

 

 

 

 shower5

Diaper Candy also from NothingButHandmade

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How stinkin cute those are...love the cupcakes.

Giggleberry (Amy) said...

like the party plans are going really well!!
Thanks for the mention of my bunting banners :)

http://giggleberry.etsy.com

NB Handmade said...

You've got your baby shower covered! Thanks for having my sweet champagne cupcakes here. ^^

http://NothingButHandmade.etsy.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin