Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Newbie News ~ BobBEEz By Erin

I have been searching around looking for some new shops to feature. After posting in the Etsy Forums I was introduced to BobBEEz By Erin. She just opened her shop last night and already has TWO sales. Her Bobby Pins are SOOOO cute you will want to buy them too. (I know I do!) She even has these cute cards that her pins clip to.

bobbypinblog4 bobbypinblog bobbypinblog2 bobbypinblog3

Visit her Shop and lets show some Etsy : Blogger Love!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great stuff! If you're looking for more newbies to feature, I just opened my shop two weeks ago, and I'm still waiting for my first sale!

www.toboldlyfold.etsy.com

♥Jennette♥ said...

That is a great shop..

Allison said...

So cute! Great shop...thanks!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin