Friday, September 3, 2010

I can get something done…

 002

A couple firsts for me this week. I did a burp cloth with full name applique on it for a friend who just had a baby.

 

Another first was BIBS. I an definitely not a bib queen (yet) but it was really fun to try something new. 003 004

 

 

005

 

I got the fabric printed at Spoonflower.com and just did a swatch (8x8) for each of them. Its only $6 for the swatch and that includes shipping and I even got one free because I ordered on free swatch day!!! On the second one I added a terrycloth insert to give the bib more “soakability” .

 006 007 008 009

Now usually four hooded towels are a walk in the park – a naptime diversion. Well….. not so much since the pregnancy. I officially started these TWO weeks ago and last night I finally buckled down and finished them. They are all for new babies at church – so fun!!

1 comments:

OregonPatchWorks said...

Nice towels once i tired making same but couldn't make the desired one.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin