Friday, March 27, 2009

Grab 'N Stuff Changing Pad

















So my latest passion is sewing. I can't seem to stop! Yesterday I made my first changing pad. It has a pocket on the inside to allow for diapers and wipes. I decided to call it the Grab 'N Stuff Changer, kinda cheezy, I know, but it was the first thing that came to my head that wasnt't already used. It folds up and ties with a cute ribbon.
I used high loft quilt batting so it is super soft and comfy. (and washable, of course) I also dug around in by supplies drawer and found these cute swirly buttons that I had bought at the Field's Fabrics tent sale last year and they matched perfectly!
I have had this pink leopard print fabric for a while and really like it paired with black and pink. I always check the remnant bin at Hobby Lobby and Field's Fabrics for small pieces. If I really search, I can usually find a couple cute remnants that are at least a half yard, plenty for use, and usually cheaper.
P.S. mytwobabes giveaway drawing today!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin