Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Windows Live Writer

I found Windows Live Writer LInk from Fabric Creations and decided 010to give it a try! It seems pretty easy. I can do way cooler things with pictures. Here is the link to the download for Windows.If you have a Mac check out her site for other programs. Live Writer takes all of your info from your blog like colors and such so there is not much editing to do! I think I am going to like this. When I hyperlink it allows for a check box to open links in a new window LOVE THAT!! That way visitors can click away but not lose where they came from. I experimented with the photos and you can add tilting, watermarks, 011and entire photo albums. Each picture here has a different outline. I will have to monkey around with it for a while but I think it could be quite fun!! ok, UPDATE:: just posted and had to quickly delete it. When I tilt the pictures on this black background it shows a white square behind it. I don’t know if it can be fixed, but I will try. Thanks Crafty Mamma!   

 

 

 

 

1 comments:

Tara said...

Your Welcome. I am glad you like Live Writer. I wish I could use that one. I bought a Mac a couple months ago and love it, but I miss a lot about my PC. I am not sure if Blogo has as much for pictures as Live Writer does, but I have to play with it more. I am off to post another POST, its so easy and fun. Thanks for mentioning my blog too. Have a great night.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin