Monday, September 28, 2009

Guess what I Got??!?!?

A couple weeks ago I read a blog (I for the life of me I cannot find it back!) that was oogling the Amy Butler “Little Stitches” Pattern Book (baby items). I already had $50 of rewards at Amazon.com so I looked it up and it looked scrumptious, along with “InStitches” (home decor patterns).  It was perfect and they didn’t even cost me anything, (technically yes, but…) ! I have already started the placemats, finished the cloth napkins and am half way done with the apron. I cannot wait to start on the baby things. The caterpillar is to die for!!!

005004006

007

1 comments:

Sandra Wilkes said...

You are SO creative. I AM impressed. Just wanted to say hi to a fellow award winner! :)
Sandra
Mathy,Techy,Artsy Fartsy sends love.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin