Friday, June 5, 2009

Two Little Monkeys....


sitting on the table. Apparently we don't need chairs anymore. Matthew is doing his letter of the day ("P" in this case) and Tressa decided to just get what she wanted and crawling on the table is the best way.

Here is another one of the towels I made for Chloe. I really can't figure out how to photograph these kind very cute. I used a beach towel that I had done already and added a hood just like a did to the U of M one. I really shows off the fabric, which is one of my favorites.

Well, it is goodbye for now as a continue to pack for camping. We are leaving tomorrow morning and I feel like I still have a ton to do. I would love to have the house sort of clean for when I get home but I don't know if that is going to happen. Graduation tonight too, I think John is staying home with the kids and I will go by myself since it is my sister. I am actually looking forward to the quiet time.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin