Thursday, June 4, 2009

Entrusted with Keys?


My husband is prone to losing things. His stylus for his phone, his actual phone (periodically), his wedding ring (fortunately was found again) his orthodics (not found), and the list goes on! He was entrusted with three keys for a client who is returning home today to their new house. Well, it made me tremendously nervous, him carrying around three loose keys, so I made a quick key fob with cotton webbing, ribbon and heat bond (I know, I usually sew but there wasn't time!). So far, so good, we still have all three keys and he is dropping them off today, with a super cool key chain to boot. I am considering making some with either labels of RE/MAX Lifestyles on them in red and blue or DeVriesHomes.com in green and black (his personal logo). May be a good advertising opportunity although John is not totally sold on the whole idea. I, on the other hand, just love to make them so it sounds good to me!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin