Friday, May 15, 2009

Off Subject / Random Musings?!?!?


Well, I am on my mom's computer because I am at her house. I guess I should explain. I am at her house becuase our house is for sale and we have people there this morning. I am still at her house becuase I have no car, my husband's broke down and now he uses the van, SOOO I am pretty much at the mercy of others. I haven't done a blog post in quite a while and since I am just sitting here I thought I should. I don't like to just write without a picture so I looked in my mom's picture folder on her computer to see what she had. Mostly there are just pictures of houses becuase she is a realtor too, but I came across this beautiful picture, probably off of someones back porch. Thought I would share it, I wish I had a view like this, so peaceful and full of serenity. I could definitly use that some days, especially today when an inspector showed up at my door at 7:45, when I thought it was tomorrow. Serenity now, serenity now!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin