Saturday, May 23, 2009

Grad Open House Today!

I made these from Kristen Nicole as a "thank you". She was the one who ordered the 23 towels as class graduation gifts.
This is for my cousin Amanda who graduates this year. We are leaving on vacation so we are missing her open house. I have wrapped and packed and plan to mail it to her Monday.


Abby is also graduating from 9th grade and is just beginning driver's ed, so what a more perfect gift than a key fob! Lydia's matches her beach tote that I made yesterday.

Remember Jayme who is getting married and ordered towels for her bridesmaids? I used the leftover Michael Miller Dandy Damask with blue/green webbing and am sending these to her as a "thank you". There is enough to give then with the towels or just to keep!


Today is Kiley's open house and I recieved my cotton webbing from MamaSheCrazy just in time! I ordered a bunch of colors and plan to make key fobs for customers that place large orders and to give as gifts. They are the perfect size to use up all of you fabric remnants. I also ordered printed and striped webbing from Crafters Vision yesterday to make some belts for my daughter, who is taking after the boys in the skinny department!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin