Saturday, April 4, 2009

Chocolate Chip Cookies!


This is my favorite cookie recipe! The "Chocolate Chip Cookies" Recipe is found in the Heritage Christian School "Favorite Family Recipes" Cookbook and was submitted by Beth DeBoer. I attended HCS and Sarah (my maid of honor) is Beth's daughter, but don't let that deter you from trying these, I would love them no matter where they came from. The page that they are listed on is really dirty from using it over and over!


Chocolate Chip Cookies

4 eggs

2 c. sugar

1 c. brown sugar

2 c. Crisco

2 tsp. vanilla

4 c. Flour

2 tsp. soda

2 tsp. salt

1 (12 oz) pkg chocolate chips

1 c. oatmeal


Beat the eggs and add the sugars, crisco and vanilla. Then add dry ingredients. chips and oatmeal. Bake 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.


This makes quite a large batch and I usually cook them for the whole 12 minutes becuase my husband likes them a little crispy.

1 comments:

Nate and Ellen said...

I love this recipe too! Only ones I make:)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin